The best choice for
your care needs.
Services Aims & Objectives
Organizational Statement of Good Practice
The philosophy of Page Alliance Health Care Limited is to reflect and promote values that focus upon the individual client of service user as being at the centre of care service planning and service delivery. To help achieve this, the organization has drawn upon the fundamental Core Values of Care to develop the following Service Values, which form the basis for considering the provision of an individual Care Service:
- Autonomy and independence of personal decision-making, including the assumption of risks as well as responsibilities associated with citizenship.
- Choice of occupational activities, lifestyle and the best way to maintain independence, including the opportunity to select independently from a range of options.
- Respect for the intrinsic worth, dignity and individuality of the person and his / her racial and ethnic identity and cultural heritage.
- Knowledge about conditions and prospects, options and opportunities and ways of improving the individual’s life.
- Fulfillment of personal aspirations and abilities in all aspects of daily life, including the chance of developing new skills and knowledge.
- Privacy from unnecessary intrusion, and the preservation and safeguarding of confidentiality.
- Equality of opportunity and access to services irrespective of age, race, or ethnic origin, cared, colour, religion, political affiliation, disability or impairments, marital status, parenthood, sexual gender or sexual orientation, following Service Values, which form the basis for considering the provision of an individual Care Service: