Health Care Assistant (HCA), Social Care & HCA
£10 to £12 Per Hour
Competitive Pay Ongoing training and development available
Page Alliance is a rapidly expanding domiciliary care agency, is now looking to recruit Homecare Assistants in the Rothwell Area of Leeds. This position would suit individuals living in and around Rothwell, Swillington, Garforth.
The successful applicant will be working in the community delivering support to clients in their homes.
Could you support adults of all ages in your local area so they can live independently in their own homes? Are you looking for a job with more flexibility that allows you to work mornings, afternoons, nights or weekends?
Benefits of Homecare Assistant:
- Guaranteed Hours depending on availability
- Employment and promotion in well-established firm and friendly environment of work
- Flexible, adjustable system of work
- Good pay Free Full training, including various levels of QCF and great on-going training
- The opportunity to gain valuable experience
- Full support from Field Supervisors and Coordinators
- Pension Contribution
- Free Uniform
Requirements of Homecare Assistant:
- Driving Licence Required*
- Passion, Dedication and Commitment to caring for elderly/disabled/ people.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS check and two references are required.
- To be flexible and adaptable in their working hours
- Good communication skills
- Friendly personality
- Communicative English
- No experience required, as full training will be provided
YOU MUST HAVE ALTERNATE WEEKEND AVAILABILITY AS A MINIMUM.
Page Alliance is AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND REGULATED BY THE CARE QUALITY COMMISSION (CQC)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: from £10 per hour (Drivers Only Rate)
Leeds, Rothwell, Beason, Middleton, Garforth