All Categories, Health Care Assistant (HCA), Home Care Assistant, Social Care & HCA
£9 to £11 Per Hour
Excellent pay rates
Leeds, Rothwell, Beeston,
Page Alliance is a rapidly expanding domiciliary care agency, and we are looking to recruit Homecare Assistants in Leeds. We cover theses postcodes LS26, LS10, LS11, LS9 & LS25 and other nearby postcodes.
The successful applicant will be working in the community delivering support to clients in their homes.
Could you support adults of all ages in your local area so they can live independently in their own homes? Are you looking for a job with more flexibility that allows you to work mornings, afternoons, nights or weekends?
Benefits of Homecare Assistant:
- Guaranteed Hours depending on availability
- Employment and promotion in well-established firm and friendly environment of work
- Flexible, adjustable system of work
- Good pay,
- Free Full training, including various levels of QCF and great on-going training
- The opportunity to gain valuable experience
- Full support from Field Supervisors and Coordinators
- Pension ContributionFree Uniform
Requirements of Homecare Assistant:
Driving Licence Required*If you cant drive own car you will have to drive the company car.
You need to be Passionate, Dedicated and Commited to caring for elderly/disabled/ people.Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
Enhanced DBS check and two references are required.
To be flexible and adaptable in their working hours
Good communication skills
No experience required, as full training will be provided
YOU MUST HAVE ALTERNATE WEEKEND AVAILABILITY AS A MINIMUM.
Page Alliance is AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND REGULATED BY THE CARE QUALITY COMMISSION (CQC)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: from £9.50 per hour (Drivers Only Rates)
Location: Leeds, Rothwell, Beason, Middleton, Garforth,etc