Health Care Assistant (HCA), Social Care & HCA
£8 to £9 Per Hour
Competitive Pay Rates
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good administration skills
- Effective communicator verbally, written and electronically.
- Skill in working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Demonstrate excellent customer care skills
- Good understanding of patient safety and delivering a positive experience for patients and their families.
- Responsive and flexible attitude and approach
- Good organizational skills
- Caring and kind
- Cheerful and friendly
- Willing to be hands-on with patients
- Willing to do personal care tasks (washing, toileting, etc)
- Able to follow instructions and procedures
- Able to work in a team but use their own initiative
To apply to this role you will need
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- x2 Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- An NVQ2 or equivalent in Health and Social Care is highly preferable but not essential
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or be willing to book onto a New course
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
- Healthcare experience would be beneficial, however full training and support will be given so it is not essential.
Your main duties will be providing care to elderly residents in their homes.
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Ongoing training and development available free
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £100 per successful referral
- 24 hour support through dedicated central team
- Local line manager and branch support
- Excellent salary for the area with regular reviews, nights and weekends.
- On-going opportunities for progression, development and training