Social Care & HCA, Support Worker
£8 Per Hour
The role of the Enabler and Support Worker is to deliver the compliant provision of a quality service for the people we serve and their families ensuring it effectively meets their needs
Providing effective care enablement, support and positive relationship building. Ensuring each person we serve receives competent, focused, caring support whilst meeting their needs to the highest professional standards
- Promoting positively our services to existing and new customers, commissioners and relatives
Enablement through Person Led Support
- To be accountable for delivering proactive, positive, caring person-led safe support participating in continuous quality improvement in the support for people we serve
- Engaging in personal professional development through achievement of competencies, implementing learning and teaching into practice
- Understanding and adhering to the organisations standards, policies and procedures
People we Serve
- To continuously ensure the delivery of support to each person we serve follows up to date needs assessment, support and risk management plans and forecasted SMART outcomes and as reviewed on a quarterly basis
- To implement the coproduction of supports for each person we serve and their families and carers.
- Regularly performing, sound quality checks as designated
- To ensure that all environments are maintained and cleaned to high quality standards at all times.
- Implementing supports to meet the integrated requirements of the organisation, its policies, procedures and standards; Care Quality Commission/Ofsted; all regulatory and contractual requirements
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you comply with relevant data protection principles, and for ensuring information is kept confidential and only used/disclosed in accordance with our policies and procedures.
- To keep own knowledge, skills and competency up to date and is reflected in practice
- To provide effective and timely communication o reporting all discrepancies and achievements in line with policies and procedures